of life! »
Montreal, Montérégie—Laurentians/Lanaudière, Centre du Québec, Mauricie
- E.[email protected]
FSEV offers a different kind of funeral, one that is more current and vibrant whether it is humanistic, spiritual, or religious.
Celebrating a funeral with FSEV is like writing the book of the missing person’s life. It is also giving dying a meaning. Helping the surviving ones remember the good moments in the deceased’s life, their talents, qualities and particular interests. It is also allowing relatives and friends to gather and pay tribute to the deceased, to keep an enduring memory and to finally light up the trail that they left. It is giving a meaning to their departure as well as helping the grief-stricken ones.
Funerals are usually celebrated in a funeral home. However, this traditional option is available, what makes us different is the variety of other options we offer relatives and friends to celebrate their loved one in a setting that reflects their personality:
– Golf clubs
– Reception halls
– At home
– Through nature
– Nursing home
– Favorite restaurant
– Any other significant location
Our funeral celebrations are made with great insight, filled with respect and dignity.
Celebrations can feature human and/or spiritual arrangements, in an open perspective towards future and hope.
Who is it intended for?
We welcome all beliefs and denominations. Our services are intended for anyone who wishes to celebrate the life of beloved ones in an exceptional and personalized manner.
- The creation of a personalized, alive, unifying ceremony, tinted with sensitivity and genuineness in your preferred official language and/or in both languages.
- Choice of the type of celebration: spiritual, humanist or sacred.
- Great musical choice (included in the fees).
- Great choice of rituals (included in the fees).
- Relatives, children and friends are welcome to partake in the rituals preparation during the ceremony.
- A ritual at the burial site or at the columbarium.
- After cremation, the funeral rituals can take place in the funeral home or at any other location of your choice.
- Funeral arrangements by an experienced officiant
The first step is to understand the family’s wishes, then to put everything together to mark this moment. If circumstances allow, our officiants will give everyone the opportunity to express themselves, ensuring their messages are being listened to.
All of our FSEV officiants have been trained to suggest various approaches to a funeral, taking all of these realities into account. They understand each life is unique, that faith and love are instilled at birth, and that every life story is based on passions and beliefs
Any questions? We are here to help!
Feel free to communicate with one of our officiants for more details.
Your service was outstanding! Without knowing my father, you paid him a tribute that came from the heart. I only got good comments on you.”
So thank you to Mrs. Proulx for this good reference and thank you to Mr. L'Heureux for making this funeral a great moment.“